When you purchase the Timeline Express – Image Icons Add-On (or any product), you will receive an email from us with the purchase receipt. The purchase receipt includes a link to download the product, a license key (if applicable) and links to our support channels and documentation.
- Download the plugin .zip file, by clicking the link contained in the purchase receipt, and keep in mind where on your computer you saved it.
- Log in to your website (ie: yourdomain.com/wp-admin), and head into Plugins > Add New
- On the following screen, click the ‘Upload Plugin’ link at the top of the page.
- Browse your computer to the location you downloaded the .zip file in step one, select it and click the ‘Install Now’ button.
- After the plugin has successfully installed, click “Activate Plugin” and enjoy!
Once you’ve installed and activated the Timeline Express – Image Icons Add-On, you’ll want to enter your license key on the license page to ensure that you’re receiving updates and are able to submit support requests directly from within the plugin.
If you run into any issues, have any questions or think something may be wrong – please get in touch with us using the contact form, here on the site.
Now that you have things installed, activated and a license key entered let’s take a look at how to use the new Image Icons add-on.